CONSUMPTION AND STANDARD DOSE: Buy LSD Blotters Online Colorado Springs
Buy LSD Blotters Online Colorado Springs, Buy 5 Meo DMT in Colorado Springs, Buy 5 Meo DMT in Aurora, Buy DMT Powder in Fort Collins, buy DMT Powder Online Lakewood, Buy Liquid LSD in Thornton, Buy LSD Pills in Arvada, Buy Ketamine in Westminster, Buy Magic Mushroom In Pueblo, Buy Mushroom Online Centennial, Buy Ecstasy Pills Online Boulder, Buy Mushroom Online Greeley, Lsd Online shop Highlands Ranch, Order LSD Blotter In Longmont, Order Meth crystals Online Loveland, Order Quality LSD Sheet Online Colorado, Psychedelic Online shop
- “Blotters” are most common: tiny squares of paper soaked in LSD (white crystalline powder dissolved in water). Blotters often have cartoons printed on them. They are put under the tongue until dissolved and enter the bloodstream.
- “Microdots” are little powder pellets that are swallowed
- “Windowpane” LSD come in gelatin capsules which are also swallowed
- LSD can also be dosed in liquid form and dropped in small amounts on the tongue DMT Vape Pen
- Hallucinations, cross-transfer of senses, and sensory enhancement: you may see sound waves, taste music vibrations, and hear colours, perceive moving texture patterns in furniture, floors, and fibres
- Also, mages stay in your field of vision long after you’ve looked away, creating the perception of trails.
- 10 – 45 minutes after dropping, heart rate and body temperature rise, vision sharpens, pupils dilate, other senses can sharpen. A body buzz and nausea can set in temporarily.
- 45 minutes after dropping, hallucinations begin
- LSD affects people differently because people have different sensory processes and interpretations
- LSD is a very ambient drug. The high is strongly affected by the environment you do it in and with whom you do it. It is vital to do it in serene, or positive environments to have a pleasant high. Aggressive, harsh environments or unpleasant company can set you off on a negative trip experience.
- Body and textural dissociations or new associations can occur: hands can feel far away from the body, skin can feel rubber. Hard structures can feel softer and food can seem inedible.
- Sense of awe and enrapturement of sound, light, and nature (trees, plants etc).
- Increased sense of connection with others who are using with you.
- Some people attribute spiritual experiences to LSD highs.
OVERDOSE AND OTHER NEGATIVE EFFECTS: Order LSD Blotters Online Colorado Springs,
- Trips last a long time, sometimes up to 12 hours. Avoid using when you have to be in public the next day.
- You are not likely to feel like eating and coming down you may find yourself exhausted. Rest and take in fruit juice and water, or perhaps a food supplement drink, like Ensure® or Boost®.
- LSD can open up intense and unpleasant thoughts and feelings. Some users experience altered states that don’t fully wear off. Do not use LSD when you are depressed, anxious, or have other mental health issues.
- There are no reported cases of people dying from LSD overdose toxicity. It would take 14,000 micrograms (about 280 hits) to be fatal. Unpleasant trips however can lead to distressing, or even suicidal thoughts.
- Bad trips feel nightmarish, panicky, and confused. If you or someone you are with is having a bad trip, reduce the amount of stimulus. Reassure that fearful thoughts are coming from the drug. Supportive and calm conversation and comfortable surroundings are good remedies for a bad trip. The terms “Trip Sitter” or “Trip Sitting” describe this reassuring role. (Which is a great harm reduction strategy for all substances)
- Avoid heights as depth perception changes. Do not operate vehicles.
- Schizophrenic symptoms can develop with long-term, regular use, and can be exacerbate if you have pre-existing mental health conditions. Avoid using if there is a history of schizophrenia in your family.
- Flashbacks, both pleasant and unpleasant, as well as anxiety and panic,, can linger weeks after use.
DANGEROUS DRUG COMBINATIONS
- Antidepressant medications can increase or decrease the effects of LSD
- Lithium-based medications increase the negative effects of LSD
- LSD is potent and unpredictable. Consider avoiding if you are taking any other mood-altering or perceptual-altering substances
SEX ON LSD BLOTTERS
- Can increase feelings of connection and empathy
- More emotionally sensitive to others: stick to sex with people you already know and trust
- May facilitate acting out sexual fantasies and induce erotic hallucinations
- Time can seem to stretch: sex on LSD can seem to last much longer
- May make it harder to remember or care about safer sex strategies
- Psychedelic drugs affect sex drive and sexuality activity very differently for different people
HIV MEDICATIONS & LSD
- There are no known reactions between LSD and HIV medications